Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movie Geeks Club Tonight: Subtitle Alert

Don't forget to come out tonight and catch The Seventh Seal on the big screen at Capital City Bar and Grill. As always, the doors will open at 7:00, and the movie will start at 7:30. Drinking can commence whenever you feel like it.

I'm looking forward to tonight's movie. I've never seen The Seventh Seal, so I'm excited to add a new classic to my "watched-movies" list. The copy we secured is from Lincoln Library. I've cleaned the disc, and it looks to be in pretty good shape. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I did pop it into my player here at home and scanned through to see if the disc would give me any problems. It didn't. Fingers are crossed that we'll have another incident-free night tonight.

It's a pretty crappy night tonight, which always makes for a nice night to sit inside with some drinks and a great movie.

Hope to see you there.

WARNING to all of you subtitle haters: this one has subtitles. Better bring your reading glasses.

No comments: